Keep frozen until ready to use.
To Prebake Shells:
To Bake Filled Shells:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove shells from protective wrap. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Separate shells; place on baking sheet. Thoroughly prick holes in bottom and side of each shell with fork, about 12 times per shell.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on wire rack before filling as directed in your recipe.
NOTE: Ovens vary; adjustments may be necessary for your oven.
- Remove shells from protective wrap. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Separate shells. Fill, then place on baking sheet.
- Bake as directed in your recipe.