Keep frozen until use. Do not heat in this package. Always cook spinach to 160°F before eating. Adjustments to these directions may be necessary to cook thoroughly.
NOTE: Times based on 900 to 1200 watt microwave ovens. Microwave ovens vary; adjustments may be necessary for your microwave oven.
- Place spinach in 2-quart microwaveable covered casserole dish; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until spinach is cooked through, separating with fork and stirring halfway through microwave time.
- Stir before serving.
- Place spinach in 2-quart saucepan. Add 1/4 cup water.
- Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 9 minutes. Separate spinach with fork; stir.
- Cover; cook 2 minutes or until spinach is cooked through. Drain.
Quick Thaw: To quick thaw for cooked recipe use, place spinach in 2-quart microwaveable covered casserole dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach is thawed. (Spinach should always be cooked to 160°F prior to using in uncooked recipes.)