Keep frozen until use. Do not heat in this bag. Always cook beans to 160°F before eating. Adjustments to these directions may be necessary to cook thoroughly.
NOTE: Times based on 900 to 1200 watt microwave ovens. Microwave ovens vary; adjustments may be necessary for your microwave oven.
- Place desired amount of baby lima beans in large microwaveable bowl.
- Add enough water to completely cover beans. (Do not cover bowl.)
- Microwave on HIGH 12 to 16 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Place desired amount of baby lima beans in large saucepan. Add enough water to completely cover beans.
- Bring to boil on high heat; stir. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 1 minute; stir.
- Cover; simmer 15 to 18 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain.
Cooking Tip: Try cooking baby lima beans in chicken broth instead of water for added flavor.