Keep frozen until use. Do not heat in this bag. Always cook corn to 160°F before eating. Adjustments to these directions may be necessary to cook thoroughly.
NOTE: Times based on 900 to 1200 watt microwave ovens. Microwave ovens vary; adjustments may be necessary for your microwave oven.
- Place corn in 2-quart microwaveable covered casserole dish (1-1/2 quart for half package).
- Add 2 tablespoons water (1 tablespoon for half package); cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 6 to 9 minutes (3 to 4 minutes for half package) or until corn is cooked through, stirring halfway through microwave time.
- Bring 1/2 cup water to boil in 3-quart saucepan. (Use 1/4 cup water and 2-quart saucepan for half package.)
- Add corn. Return to boil; stir.
- Cover; cook on medium heat 4 minutes (2-1/2 minutes for half package) or until corn is cooked through. Drain.
Quick Thaw: To quick thaw for cooked recipe use, place corn in strainer under warm running water until corn is thawed. (Corn should always be cooked to 160°F prior to using in uncooked recipes.)